Level 2 Manual Handling Group Course
Manual Handling Courses for groups of up to 16. Choose the maximum amount of places required on the course and the course date below (these details are always changeable, in line with our terms and conditions). Places not used over the minimum of 12 will not be charged for i.e. if you book 16 and 12 attend only you will be refunded 4 places however if 8 attend the minimum of 12 will be charged.
After completing your purchase you will receive confirmation and course information.
This Manual Handling Training Course introduces candidates to the hazards and risks involved in manual handling and outlines what is expected from a manual handling assessment. It is aimed at those who carry out manual handing activities at work and encourages employees to develop safer manual handling techniques in the workplace.
Manual Handling Course Objectives
Upon successful completion of the training program and final assessment, candidates will have a good understanding of the:
• Terminology relating to manual handling and give examples
• Injuries caused through poor manual handling
• Principles for controlling manual handling and the application of these
• Purpose of conducting manual handling risk assessments and how they benefit both company and employee
• Law relating to manual handling
The training time to cover the Manual Handling course must take at least 3 hours which is then followed by an examination consisting of 20 multiple choice questions – of which a pass rate of 15 or more has been set.
Successful candidates receive a qualification & certificate, valid for 3 years.
The Training Co. is registered with the following awarding body:
Tel: 020 7827 5800
- £445.00 – £555.00 Excluding Vat
- £65.00 Excluding Vat
- £645.00 – £725.00 Excluding Vat
- £370.00 – £450.00 Excluding Vat