From October 2017, your school will be allowed to store spare adrenaline auto-injectors (AAIs) for emergencies. This means that if a child takes a severe allergic reaction to food, medicine or even a bee sting, school staff can deliver a lifesaving dose of adrenaline right away. This speedy response could save a child's life.
1 in 5 deaths from food allergic reactions happen in schools, so this is a serious issue. That's why we're offering a training course for school staff in AAIs and Anaphylaxis.
We can deliver the training directly in your school at a date that suits you. We're expecting a big response, so don't waste time in contacting us to book. By doing this today, you could save a child's life in the future.