Level 3 Food Safety Group Course
Food Safety Level 3 course for groups of up to 16. Choose the maximum amount of places required on the course and the course date below (these details are always changeable, in line with our terms and conditions). Places not used over the minimum of 12 will not be charged for i.e. if you book 16 and 12 attend only you will be refunded 4 places however if 8 attend the minimum of 12 will be charged.
After completing your purchase you will receive confirmation and course information.
This Level 3 Food Safety course, run over three days, is designed for those working in all food businesses at supervisory level. Including not only ‘traditional’ supervisors and team leaders, but also anyone who needs a broad understanding of food hygiene as part of their work. The course can be structured to different working environments and exams can be taken in Catering or Manufacturing.
Upon successful completion of the training program and final assessment, candidates will have a good understanding of the:
• Terminology used in respect to Supervising Food Safety
• Role in ensuring compliance to legislation
• Concept of contamination and the risks it imposes on food safety
• Role temperature plays in the control of food safety
• Importance of good workplace and equipment design
• Importance of high standards of cleanliness
• Importance of pest control
• Need for high standards of personal hygiene
• Supervisors contribution to training
• Principles of the HACCP system and implementation
• How to integrate tools such as Safer Food, Better Business.
A theory based course at the end of which candidates will sit an examination, consisting of 60 multiple-choice questions. Upon successful completion of this paper a Level 3 Award in Food Safety will be awarded.
Each candidate will receive a ‘Food Safety for Supervisors’ colour handbook, which gives a clear, concise and valuable review tool for future reference. Candidate who have already successfully completed the Level 3 Award in Implementing Food Safety Management Systems will be exempt from parts of the course, but will still be required to answer questions in the examination.
Tel: 020 7827 5800
- £445.00 – £545.00 Excluding Vat
- £370.00 – £450.00 Excluding Vat
- £20.00 Excluding Vat