Level 2 Food Safety Open Course
Level 2 Food Safety courses in Manchester, Wigan and Bolton. The price for the course is £65 per person plus VAT.
Choose from the selections below and then select how many places you require.
After completing your purchase you will receive confirmation and course information/instructions
This Level 2 Food Safety course will benefit anyone working where food is prepared, cooked and served. It is relevant to all catering operations and no prior knowledge is required due to the strong introduction and detailed overview of good practice in food safety and hygiene.
Upon successful completion of the training program and final assessment, candidates will have a good understanding of:
• Food Safety and relevant terminology
• The Law
• Food Safety Hazards
• Taking and recording of Temperatures
• Refrigeration, Chilling and Cold Holding of Foods
• Cooking, Hot Holding and Re-Heating of Foods
• Food Handlers Responsibilities
• Principles of Safe Food Storage
• Food Premises and Equipment
The training time to cover the Food Safety Level 2 course must take at least 6 hours which is then followed by an examination consisting of 30 multiple choice questions – of which a pass rate of 20 or more has been set.
All successful candidates receive a qualification and certificate which is valid for 3 years.
Each candidate will also receive a colour ‘Food Safety, First Principles’ book which is an excellent guide to future learning and revision.
The Training Co is registered with the following awarding body to deliver this course:
Tel: 020 7827 5800
- £20.00 Excluding Vat
- £370.00 – £450.00 Excluding Vat
- £1,495.00 – £1,875.00 Excluding Vat