Level 2 Health & Safety Open Course
We offer a number of regular open Health and Safety Level 2 courses in Manchester, Wigan and Bolton. The courses are £65 per person plus VAT.
Choose from the selections below and then select how many places you require.
After completing your purchase you will receive confirmation and course information.
This Level 2 Health and Safety course is designed to provide essential knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety for both employees and employers, working in any sector of industry. Employers have the responsibility to provide safe and healthy workplace conditions as well as systems and methods of work. An essential element of any safe system is the knowledge and attitude of the workforce and this demands proper training in the basics of health and safety.
Upon successful completion of the training program and final assessment, candidates will have a good understanding of the:
• Health and safety requirements placed on employers and employees
• Hazards and risks and the main causes of harm to workers
• Health, safety and welfare provision in the workplace
• Importance of following safe systems of work
• Hazards and controls in respect to safety & occupational health risks
• How their own actions can reduce the risks to health and safety
A theory based course over 6 hours where candidates will sit a 30 question multiple choice question paper – to which a pass rate of 20 has been set – and upon successful completion of this paper and nationally recognised certificate will be awarded which is valid for 3 years.
Each candidate will receive a copy of a ‘Health and Safety First Principles’’ colour workbook which is a clear, concise and valuable review tool for future reference.
The Training Co. is registered with the following Awarding Organisation to deliver this course:
- £1,495.00 – £1,875.00 Excluding Vat
Health & Safety Courses, Deals
- £370.00 – £450.00 Excluding Vat
- £645.00 – £725.00 Excluding Vat