Level 2 Principles of COSHH Group Course
COSHH Training Courses for groups of up to 16. Choose the maximum amount of places required on the course and the course date below (these details are always changeable, in line with our terms and conditions). Places not used over the minimum of 12 will not be charged for i.e. if you book 16 and 12 attend only you will be refunded 4 places however if 8 attend the minimum of 12 will be charged.
After completing your purchase you will receive confirmation and course information.
COSHH Training Course Aim
This qualification will benefit anyone working with hazardous substances in a workplace and the program focuses on the information employees need to know regarding substance hazards and their control.
COSHH Course Objective
Successful completion of the training program and assessment will enable candidates to understand:
- the scope of hazardous substances in the workplace
- the range of legislation covering hazardous substances
- how hazardous substances adversely affect health
- methods of identification for hazardous substances
- sources of guidance available
- the range of control measures available for the safe usage
- the purpose and content of COSHH assessments.
The training time to cover COSHH Training courses must take at least 3 hours which is then followed by an 1 hour examination consisting of 30 multiple choice questions – of which a pass rate of 20 or more has been set.
All successful candidates receive a qualification and certificate which is valid for 3 years. They will also receive a colour ‘Principles of COSHH’ book which is an excellent guide to future learning and revision.
Each candidate will receive a copy of a ‘Health and Safety First Principles’’ colour workbook which is a clear, concise and valuable review tool for future reference.
The Training Co. is registered with the following Awarding Body:
Tel: 020 7827 5800
- £370.00 – £450.00 Excluding Vat
Deals, Health & Safety Courses
- £445.00 – £555.00 Excluding Vat
- £65.00 Excluding Vat