Level 2 Health & Safety Group Course
We have Health and Safety Level 2 courses available for groups of up to 16. Choose the maximum amount of places required on the course and the course date below (these details are always changeable, in line with our terms and conditions). Places not used over the minimum of 12 will not be charged for i.e. if you book 16 and 12 attend only you will be refunded 4 places however if 8 attend the minimum of 12 will be charged.
After completing your purchase you will receive confirmation and course information.
This Health and Safety Level 2 course is designed to provide essential knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety for both employees and employers, working in any sector of industry.
Employers have the responsibility to provide safe and healthy workplace conditions as well as systems and methods of work. An essential element of any safe system is the knowledge and attitude of the workforce and this demands proper training in the basics of health and safety.
Upon successful completion of the training program and final assessment, candidates will have a good understanding of the:
• Health and safety requirements placed on employers and employees
• Hazards and risks and the main causes of harm to workers
• Health, safety and welfare provision in the workplace
• Importance of following safe systems of work
• Hazards and controls in respect to safety and occupational health risks
• How their own actions can reduce the risks to health and safety
A theory based course over 6 hours where candidates will sit a 30 question multiple choice question paper – to which a pass rate of 20 has been set – and upon successful completion of this paper and nationally recognised certificate will be awarded which is valid for 3 years.
Each candidate will receive a copy of a ‘Health and Safety First Principles’’ colour workbook which is a clear, concise and valuable review tool for future reference.
The Training Co. is registered with the following awarding body to deliver this course:
Tel: 020 7827 5800
- £1,495.00 – £1,875.00 Excluding Vat
- £370.00 – £450.00 Excluding Vat
- £25.00 Excluding Vat
- £645.00 – £725.00 Excluding Vat